One hour face-to-face - $145 (includes all art materials)
One hour online (via Zoom) - $135 (does not include art materials)
My services are not covered under Medicare or mental health plans and you will need to check with your private health fund if rebates are applicable.
While I'm not an NDIS provider, Ioften work with plan and self-managed NDIS participants.
group sessions and workshops
Using a creative arts-based approach is a unique way to engage staff, fire up their innovation and creativity. Group sessions can be one off sessions - like a Wellbeing Day Out or a five week program to support staff in building greater resilience, self-care, connection and wellbeing.
Workshops are designed with each particular client and tailored to the specific goals and needs of your organisation, team, school or community group. Generally group sessions run for 2hrs, 1/2 day and full day.
Topics vary and can include:
designed to assist teams who are facing transitions and change
- builds individuals awareness and understanding of the impact on them
- helps individuals to map a path through the change that can support their wellbeing
- supports increased resilience and ownership of the future
Create positive work relationships
designed to improve communication and connections within your team
· building mindful pauses into team time
· identifying team strengths
· creating the environment for respect and inclusion
· heightening generosity and positivity
Improve team well-being
designed to improve well-being within your team
· understanding the full health and wellbeing continuum
· enhancing positive emotions
· identifying the importance of recovery time and self-care practices
· building better connections within the team
Harness creativity @ work
designed to spark heightened sense of play and creativity in you and your team
· creating the space to play
· censoring the inner critic
· making a mess and learning from mistakes/failures
· taking the lead from your pen and heart
· learning to listen to alternative views
Prices for groups vary depending on the size of group, length of session and materials required. Happy to discuss, please send me an email to receive a more detailed proposal.
Community programs are run at various times throughout the year and in different locations. They are open to anyone in the community who would like to participate.
One Day Programs (usually 2hrs)
Wisdom of the Heart
Mandalas for Relaxation
Five Week Programs (2hrs each week for groups up to 8 people)
Creativity for Self-Care
Women's Creative Alchemy
Breast Cancer Survivor's Courage Compassion
STAY TUNED for 2023 schedule and details!