specialising in wellbeing, life and career transitions
anxiety, depression, grief, trauma and PTSD
stressed out or on the brink of burn out and looking to build your resilience?
hit a rough patch - a period of grief/loss, going through divorce, midlife crisis - and looking for a way ahead?
you're the 1 in 5 currently experiencing anxiety or depression and looking to cope better and still your mind?
want to explore your creative side but not sure where to start?
living with PTSD and want to increase your coping skills?
going through a transition - watched the children leave home and feel like what next, who am I? or know you need to make a career shift but not sure?
feel like you're a robot who gets up- goes to work - comes home - does it all again the next day, as you watch your well-being suffer and quality of life slip slowly away?
lost your edge, vitality or struggling to find the joy in your life?
plagued with tension in the neck and back, suffer from migraines and restless sleep and looking for some relaxation??
If you fit any of the descriptions, it may be time to try a creative approach.
Tap into the wonderous benefits of mindful art therapy.
One hour face-to-face - $125 (includes all art materials)
One hour online (via Zoom) - $120 (does not include art materials)
Using a creative arts-based approach is a unique way to engage staff, fire up their innovation and creativity for increased wellbeing and happiness.
Workshops are designed with the individual client's needs in mind. Generally I run 2hr, 1/2 day and full day sessions for groups.
Topics vary and include:
designed to support women in promoting their wellbeing through creative expression and connection with others
- increases creative confidence and expression beyond the art room
- supportive and safe environment to build self esteem and resilience
- leverages off art therapy, positive psychology, and mindfulness
designed to assist teams who are facing transitions and change
- builds individuals awareness and understanding of the impact on them
- helps individuals to map a path through the change that can support their wellbeing
- supports increased resilience and ownership of the future
Create positive work relationships
designed to improve communication and connections within your team
· building mindful pauses into team time
· identifying team strengths
· creating the environment for respect and inclusion
· heightening generosity and positivity
Improve team well-being
designed to improve well-being within your team
· understanding the full health and wellbeing continuum
· enhancing positive emotions
· identifying the importance of recovery time and self-care practices
· building better connections within the team
Harness creativity @ work
designed to spark heightened sense of play and creativity in you and your team
· creating the space to play
· censoring the inner critic
· making a mess and learning from mistakes/failures
· taking the lead from your pen and heart
· learning to listen to alternative views
Prices for groups vary depending on the size and materials required.
Happy to discuss, just send me an email to get a proposal.
public sessions in Moreton Bay Regional Council Libraries
Mandalas for Relaxation (adults)
Mandalas are simple, require no technique, and can be a powerful means to facilitate meditation and feelings of calm. Learn how to create your own.
Thursday 2 April Caboolture - 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Creative Alchemy (teens)
Our level of happiness is directly related to our level of self-acceptance. Explore different sides of yourself using collage, in a transformational art-making process that supports self-compassion and acceptance.
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID -19 RESTRICTIONS
Wisdom of the Heart (adults)
Explore a transformational art making process. Experience the benefits of creativity and gain empowerment as you move into the wisdom of your heart.
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
All sessions are FREE to the public. All materials supplied and no artistic experience required. Just openness and curiosity !
Bookings required through Moreton Bay Regional Council Libraries Events page https://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/libraries/Events.